Horst Wagons - Model 145 - Running Gear
From Running Gear
Ideal hay wagon. Suitable for bale thrower racks, flat racks, medium size grain bins. Will also serve as a medium duty forage wagon. Heavy duty construction of the steering assembly provides trouble free service for many years. Improved version of latch and front clevis. Taper roller bearing tongue mount. Greasable automotive style ball joints.
- Capacity : 16,000 lb
- Spindles : 1-3/4' Diameter, C1045 Hot Rolled
- Hubs : 6 Bolt 4,000 lb
- Bearings - Bore Size (Inner/Outer) : Taper Roller (1.50 / 1.25)
- Front Axle : 5.5 x 3 x .188 Wall
- Rear Axle : 5.5 x 3 x .188 Wall
- Tongue Bracket Mounting : 1-1/2' Bolt Bearing Mtd.
- Tongue Bolt : 7/8' Diameter
- Tongue Latch : Retractable Automatic Relock
- Reach Poles : 3' O.D. x .188 Wall - Round Tube
- Bolster Stakes : Adjustable 38.5' - 40.5' - 42.5'
- Steering : Automotive Type
- Tie Rod Ends : Greasable Automotive Style Ball Joints
- Wheel Base : Adjustable
- Height From Ground To Top of Bunk : 24' (on 11L x 15 Tires)
- Approx. Weight : 520 lbs. (less rims and tires)
- Optional 10' Reach Length : Wheel base adj. 11' to 14'
- High Clearance Option : 6' increase (see specs)
- Narrow track : Custom build
- Wide Track : Custom build
- Safety Chain : 3/8' GR. 70
- Spring Balancer for Tongue : Spring adjustable bolt and two brackets
- 4' Bolt On Riser Kit : Other heights available