Micronutri Fe - Crucial Microelement for Plant Growth
Iron is a crucial microelement for plant growth. From the 1960s right up to the present day, iron has only been available as a chelate for soilless cultures. Prayon has developed an innovative new fertiliser that combines iron with phosphates and enhances iron availability: Hortipray micronutri Fe.
Micronutri Fe has the following main benefits:
- Efficient iron fertilizer compared to standard chelates;
- 2 years trials proved efficiency in soilless grown crops : tomato, cucumber, stawberry;
- Pure fertilizer : only contains nutriens P,K,Fe;
- Iron availability is reversible when pH is fluctuating and/or corrected;
- Better efficiency when used with UV desinfection;
- Correct and easier dosing via separate C tank.