Master Craft - Model HP12110 - Poultry forklift
The Master Craft Poultry forklift is a low profile, hydrostatic powered design for use in the chicken growing industry. The hydrostatic drive eliminates the need for changing gears. The forklift can be shifted into the opposite direction of travel at any speed, however, it will not actually shift until the machine slows to a specified speed. This helps to eliminate excessive wear and tear on the power train. It has a fail-safe parking brake that is automatically engaged when the engine is switched off.
The Poultry has a capacity of 3,600 lbs. with a 48 in. load center and is available with either a 129” or 144” lift height. The mast is a stepped design which allows for up to 6 in. of free lift before the mast rails start to raise. A 43° rotator makes quick work of loading the trailer and can be used to maintain a level load when navigating across uneven terrain.
The Poultry forklift is available with a Caterpillar C4.4 direct-injected turbocharged diesel engine, Linde hydrostatic drive pump and motor, New Holland drive axle and Master Craft heavy duty box style constructed 2WD steer axle with double steer cylinders.
All Master Craft forklifts have a 12 month or 2000 hour warranty from defects in material and workmanship.
- Lift Capacity @ 48' LC : 3,600 lb
- Mast Height Range : 129', 144'
- Engine : Cat Tier 3 C4.4 DIT 4 cyl. diesel turbo charged engine
- HP : 94
- Engine Capacity : 4.4 liters
- Transmission : Linde Hydrostatic Pump & Motor
- Drive Axle : New Holland D45I drive axle w/ activated wet disc brakes hydraulic dual mico service brake and park brake cylinder differential lock
- Wheel Drive : 2WD
- Standard Mast Tilt : 15F-12R
- Standard Carriage : 54 in wide slope piler 43 degree rotator
- Total Mast Side Shift : 6'
- Steer Axle : MC 2WD steer axle HD