Model HRB Series - Landscape Sprinkler Valve
You want a valve you can install and forget – one that goes on working ﬂawlessly year after year even in pressures up to 200 PSI. That’s why we built the HRB series valves with a durable glass-ﬁlled nylon and a fabric-reinforced diaphragm: to ensure toughness plus reliable, long- lasting performance. The diaphragm spring and fastening components are corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and the ﬂow-control stem is made of solid, heavy-duty brass. A grit screen on the diaphragm prevents problems from sand and debris. Plus, the valve is designed to close slowly to avoid water hammer damage.
- Residential and commercial ready—For use on low ﬂow drip zones to high ﬂow commercial 1” rotor applications
- Pilot hole ﬁlter screen—Prevents debris from inhibiting valve operation
- Flow control handle—Provides means to manually adjust ﬂow rate to the sprinkler system
- Slow Closing—Prevents water hammer resulting in less stress on the entire sprinkler system
- Durable design—Glass-ﬁlled nylon body construction for maximum performance under extreme conditions
- Stainless steel studs—Molded directly into the valve body prevent damage due to over tightening
- Manual external bleed—Great for year end seasonal shut down (ﬂushing water from the system)
- Manual internal bleed—For on/off operation at the valve
- One piece solenoid design—Captured plunger and spring keep for convenient servicing
- Solid brass and stainless steel—HRB’s brass ﬂow control stem and stainless steel diaphragm spring resist corrosion and promote years of reliable service
- Versatility—Models in the HRB series range from 1' up to 2'