Inspired by a lesson on leverage in a high school wrestling class, Bill Priefert developed the concept for his Calf Table in 1988, releasing the first double pivot Calf Table on the market. Unlike most calf tables, which are bulky, heavy, or awkward to use, the Priefert Calf Table’s patented two-stage pivot action uses the weight of the calf to move the table into position, allowing you to handle bigger calves with less effort. This is the easiest tilting table on the market and is the safest, most productive way to work calves weighing up to 450 lbs. The vertical bars are removable to provide total access to any part of the calf’s body.
The Calf Table also includes an adjustable floor width with 3 settings, a Head Chain and leg hobbles for safe animal restraint, and is reversible to allow the operator to work on either side of the calf. Receivers on the frame allow the Calf Table to be easily transported with Priefert’s CA04-2 Wishbone Carriage (carriage sold separately). The friction locks on the Calf Table’s headgate and squeeze are guaranteed for life.
- Priefert’s Calf Table is the safest, most productive way to work calves weighing up to 450 lbs.
- Priefert’s unique, patented two-stage pivot action makes this the easiest tilting table on the market because it uses the weight of the calf to move the table into position.
- Double pivot design allows a smaller operator to roll larger calves with less effort.
- In the fully tilted position, calves are easily accessible for branding, castration, injections, or other procedures where restraint is required.
- Calf Table is easily adaptable for use with permanent or portable corral systems.
- All of the nine vertical bars are removable to provide the operator with total access to the calf. To remove the bar, simply pull down against the spring tension on the bar.
- Calf Table operation is reversible to allow for right or left side branding. Simply remove the headgate and reverse the assembly. Calf Tables are shipped to allow branding on the left side of the animal.
- The friction locks on the headgate and squeeze of the Calf Table are guaranteed for life. It’s important that you DO NOT oil or lubricate the friction locks, as this will prevent them from working properly.
- The adjustable floor can be set to 3 different widths to better fit the size of the calves being worked.
- The included leg hobble can be used to safely restrain a calf’s rear leg to provide more efficient access for castration by preventing the calf from kicking the operator.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around a calf’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or ear tagging cattle.
- When tilted, the bottom panel can be used as a supply tray, allowing you to keep medicine and tools close at hand.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Priefert’s Calf Table can be attached to the Priefert CA04-2 Wishbone Carriage, making it easy to transport from one location to another (carriage sold separately).
- Length: 62”
- Base Width: 44”
- Height: 58” (when in upright position)
- Weight: 380lbs (All weights approximate)
- Friction locks are guaranteed for life – DO NOT oil or lubricate friction locks.
- Designed to handle calves weighing up to 450 lbs.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- Designed to be transported using Priefert’s CA04-2 Wishbone Carriage (carriage sold separately)