Husqvarna - Model 545 - Chainsaw
The 545 features an all magnesium engine crankcase, a 3 piece forged crankshaft for prolonged commercial use, side mounted chain tensioner with retained bar nuts, visible fuel level, quick release air filter with snap lock cover for easy maintenance and reduced down time both on and off site, AIR PURGE, SMART START, AIR INJECTION, LOW VIB, a powerful X-TORQ engine and AUTOTUNE.
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by prepriming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• SMART START - mechanical assistance reduces the effort required for the start pull by up to 40%
• AIR INJECTION - pre cleans the air before induction into the engine, reducing both wear and air filter maintenance
• LOW VIB - with a 2 mass principle, ensures maximum accuracy and control with reduced vibrations transmitted to the users hands
• X-TORQ ENGINE - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20% (compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models)
• AUTOTUNE - automatic management system compensates for air filter condition, fuel mix, altitude and weather conditions ensuring optimal performance
- TECHNICAL: 545 15': 545 18'
- Bar Length: 15': 18'
- Drive Links: 64: 72
- Pitch: .325: .325
- Gauge: .58/1.5mm: .58/1.5mm
- Type: H25: H25
- Cutter: Semi Chisel: Semi Chisel
- File Size: 4.8mm/3/16': 4.8mm/3/16'