From Hoof Care Chutes
The new HVC12 Hoof Care Chute retains the advanced features of the earlier HCC2008. This chute is so well engineered that veterinarians recommend using these chutes for Hoof Trimming, Breeding, Palpation, and many other Veterinarian procedures. Remember that a chute of this quality is not simply an expense, but an investment that pays dividends by allowing dairy farmers to be more proactive in managing the health of their cows.
- Front and back belly straps for animal stability
- Zimmerman Automatic Locking Head Gate (can be bought separately).
- Anti-skid Rumber™ floor for safe footing
- Positive Action winches for more reliable operation
- Picks up feet safely for easy Hoof Trimming and care
- Four indendently opening Side Panels (2 high, 2 low)
- Durable powder coated steel frame