Ransomes Hybrid Eclipse - Model 322 - Ride On Greens Mowers
The Eclipse 322 is the latest innovation from Jacobsen. Featuring a hybrid or battery powered system, ergonomic design, and the Jacobsen Classic XP reels, the Eclipse 322 can save you time and money AND improve on the superior quality-of-cut you have come to expect from a Jacobsen riding greens mower.
- Energy and Economics - Features a hybrid or battery powered system that is simpler, faster and less expensive to operate and maintain.
- Comfort and Confidence -Maximize your operators potential with an ergonomic design that keeps controls comfortably within reach and the view unobstructed.
- Versatility and Value - Numerous attachments available including the Turf Groomer, Quick Roll™ attachment and a variety of rollers for the best playing conditions.
- Tradition and Trust - Uses Jacobsen Classic XP reels, trusted for the highest quality-of-cut at the top courses around the world.
- Respectful and Responsible - No hydraulic oil to leak or change coupled with significantly reduced noise and exhaust emissions make the Eclipse 322 an environmental champion
- Please note that specifications are subject to change. Model availability may vary.
Engine Honda, 4-stroke, petrol engine
Starting System Recoil starter
Power 5.5 hp
Drive V-belt from engine, roller chain and gear drive to conveyor, traction and brush
Transport Speed Up to 2.5mph
Top Dressing Speed Up to 2.5mph
Five, 13 x 6.50 x ribbed turf tyres
Tiller steering with handlebars
Capacity 11.5 ft³ filled at top of hopper
Size 34.5' x 39.5' at top tapering to 34.5' x 21.5' at bottom, 19.5' deep
Spread Width 31.5'
Conveyor Belt 35' wide composition belt with chevron surface and heavy-duty polyester cord
Metering Gate Fine adjustment to maximum 3' opening
Brush 9' diameter rotating polypropylene brush for uniform distribution
Throttle, traction, reverse, brake, engine on/off switch, conveyor drive and metering gatecontrols mounted on handlebars all within easy reach of operator