PESTKA - Hydraulic Tree Trunk Shaker Fruit Harvester
From Fruit Shakers
Tree shaking machine PESTKA is designed for harvesting cherries & sour cherries, plums, industrial apples, olives and other fruits intended for juices, cider, preserves etc. The PESTKA vibrating device is aggregated with the agricultural tractor equipped with three-point linkage and external hydraulic systems. The tree shaker captures the tree trunk by paw grip and vibrates it. The collected fruits fall to screens that are spread under a tree (screens are not included in the standard equipment of PESTKA) and must then be poured into boxes. Any leaves and twigs should be removed with a blower.
- PESTKA trunk shaker uses the tractor’s external hydraulic system, which allows for a simpler structure than similar devices from other manufacturers.
- The effectiveness of shaking off can be adjusted by simply changing the mass of the rotating components of the shaking head.
- The length of the boom supporting the shaker is adjustable from 1200 to 2000mm, which makes it easier to work in the orchards of irregular row spacing.
- Thanks to the boom turn of 900 to the right and to the left, you can simultaneously harvest from both row sides. In this option 2 sets of screens and an additional 2 people to support them are necessary.
- Length: 3400 mm
- Width: 900 mm
- Height: 1620 mm
- Weight: 220 kgs
- Scope of paws grip: 50-220 mm
- Required hydraulic pomp consumption: 20-40 l/min
- Regulating trunk clamping force: Hydraulic by overflow valve
- Harvest accuracy: around 95%
- Staff requred: 4 – 6 people
- Space between raws: 4- 6 m
- Space between trees in a raw: 2- 3.5 m
- Crown diameter: max 4.5 m
- Trunk heigth: min 0.6 m