Complete Hydroponic Kit with all accessories and equipment for domestic use in the growing of leafy vegetables. The profiles and workshop bench are in lightweight washable plastic, durable and resistant. It has a capacity of 14 stems in the growth phase and 15 stems in pre-growth phase. It can be installed anywhere where there is sun and is easily transported. It is easy to assemble and disassemble. At a very low cost you can grow your own vegetables to the highest standard of hygiene and quality and with confidence for the whole family.
If you have never planted, do not worry, the system is simple, targeted and requires no effort or hands. A great activity for children and for the elderly. The whole family cooperates and enjoys this benefit. The Kit comes with an assembly manual and a detailed book of use.
- The kit allows the cultivation of 14 stems in growth phase and 15 stems in pre growth phase; it can be used for lettuce, watercress, arugula, parsley, chive, coriander, etc.
- The cultivation time varies with the kind of agriculture.
- Lettuce takes about 40 to 50 days from seed to harvest.
- The solution that we provide addresses to the production of all leafy vegetables which allows mixing of different types at the same time.
- The seeds used are the same as in the traditional cultivation in soil, and seedlings can be made with any process; phenolic foam, vermiculite, coconut fibre and even in cotton.
- Dimensions Width: 1.00 m; Length: 1.00 m; Height: 0.80m
Components of a domestic Hydroponic Kit:
- Plastic workshop bench.
- Small, medium punctured profiles.
- Accessories: buffers, injectors, tubes, hoses, brackets.
- Nutrient solution tank.
- Submersible pump.
- Manual for installation and operation.
- Solution kits and seeds.
- Phenolic foam for germination.