Hyundai - Model HYC3816 - Petrol Chainsaw
From Garden Machinery
One of three chainsaws within Hyundai’s new garden machinery line-up, the HYC3816 is an economical two-stroke machine equipped with a top quality 16in Oregon bar and cutting chain.Combining low weight, reliability and simplicity of use, the HYC3816 is ideal for both hobby and more regular use within domestic gardens, country estates and lighter commercial settings. Powered by a 37.02cc, two-stroke Hyundai engine producing 1.6hp, the HYC3816 is equipped with a highly-effective anti-vibration system, making the machine both comfortable and safer to use over extended periods.
The air-cooled engine features manual fuel priming and a high-quality Walbro carburettor that helps ensure easy starting and consistent, economical running over short or longer periods. Packing ample power output for cutting a variety of different wood types and diameters, the HYC3816 has a dry weight of around 5.3kg, reducing strain on the operator over short or extended periods of use. Optimum safety in operation is assured by a safety brake that cuts drive instantly to the cutting chain in the event of kickback or the blades impacting on a solid object or timber knot.
Designed by Hyundai to be fast and simple to maintain, the HYC3816 chainsaw makes a great addition to the tool shed of any user needing to cut timber quickly and effectively down to size. For detailed technical information on the Hyundai HYC3816 two-stroke 16in chainsaw, please click on the Specifications tab above.
- Robust, easy-to-handle chainsaw suitable for domestic, estate and amenity applications
- Equipped with world-renowned 16in (40cm) Oregon bar and chain
- Powered by a Hyundai 1.6hp easy-start two stroke engine
- Incorporates automatic chain lubrication and kick-back protection as standard
- Low weight (5.5kg dry) enhances chainsaw use over extended periods
- Ideal for logging, fencing and ground-level tree and hedge work