IAS - Model XR3000 Agent - Simple Configurable Control
The XR3000 products build on the innovative IAS AlertII remote monitoring product and offer web-based configurable logic control, integrated wireless sensors, GPS and MPPT solar charge controller for maintaining external batteries for engine-driven applications. The new XR3000 family provides remote access and programmability to a vast array of Modbus-capable, as well as non Modbus-capable automation panels. The XR3000 Agent can also function as a stand-alone controller for applications such as multi-zone drip irrigation control, fertigation control, water-level management, flume control and many more.
Telemetry device, plus IO, all Alert sensors plus outputs – and 8 channel Configurable Logic Controller (CLC). Acts autonomously as an ‘Agent’ of the customer.
- Industry standard 21-pin Deutsch Connector
- 4 Ports for IAS Intelligent Sensors
- 8 Wireless Sensors
- 8 10A Programmable Outputs, Input thresholds can be set to control corresponding outputs.
- Configurable for both remote and autonomous control. Complex automation configurable from intuitive, single page web interface.
- Can be run on 24VDC with internal batteries used as backup.
- Accessory 12VDC to 24VDC Step Up for external power from 12V systems
- RS485/Modbus interface – compatible with all major automation controllers and panels
- Solar Panel Ready with Extreme Efficiency MPP Solar Charger
- IP67 Enclosure for Base Unit and Wireless Sensors
All IAS Products are remotely accessible via IAS HarvestWatch web-based software. Thru HarvestWatch, users can setup SMS and Voice alerts, configure outputs to turn on and off based on sensor input or schedule, manage users and more.
The Agent and Access models of the XR3000 up to 8 wireless sensors. Sensors can transmit up to half a mile, and can use Mesh and Repeat functionality for extended distance. Wireless Sensors are automatically discovered by the XR3000 base unit, and can be completely managed within IAS HarvestWatch.