ICON - Model 1230 & 1632 - Pull-Type Grader/Box Scrapers
From Icon Products
Whether it’s cleaning ditches, rebuilding terraces, grading roads, moving snow, digging irrigation ditches, leveling fields or scraping feedlots, ICON has the tool for you. One machine can be used for all these jobs and more around your farm or home.
Two Models to Choose From
The ICON Grader/Box Scraper Series is split into two models, the 1230 and the 1632. The 1230 has a 12' long by 30” high moldboard and the 1632 has a 16' long by 32” high moldboard. The 1632 is also available with the Rear Steer option (model 1632RS).
User Friendly/Contractor Style
Both models offer raise/lower, blade tilt and right/left angle adjustments from the convenience of the tractor. The cutting edges are easily replaceable. Both units are equipped with ASAE lighting packages to make them street legal. Normal transport width is 9’ 6” on both models. Standard weight boxes on each model hold approximately ½ yard of concrete (1200 to 1500 lbs.) to stabilize the blades against side draft.
Features for Multi-Tasking
- Three-Way Hydraulic Operation to Raise/Lower, Tilt, and Angle
- Integral Break-A-Way Valve on Blade for Unit Protection: 12’ - 2,500 lbs.; 16’ - 3,100 lbs.
- Fold Down Box Ends on Blade
- 12.5L x 15-12 Ply Tires on 1230
- 19L x 16.1 Tires on 1632
- Model 1632RS Available with Rear Steering (Requires Additional Remote Circuit)
- Pintle Swivel Hitch
- Yellow Industrial Paint
- Safety Warning Lights