Idrogel - Organic Synthetic Polymers
Idrogel is made of organic synthetic polymers able to retain water and plant nutrients. Water and nutrients are released to the plants and surrounding soil. It provides the plants with water when they need it in the root zone. In the soil, the particles (crystals) swell to a hydrogel optimizing moisture conditions for maximum plant growth. When crystals come into contact with water, they become able to absorb water up to 200 times their weight in water.
Idrogel has long-lasting effect in the soil because it can repeatedly absorb and release water over a long period of time. The water-retaining properties of Idrogel reduces the frequency of irrigation and, by improving water efficiency, more plant biomass is produced with less water. It significantly enhances survival rates of new trees and shrubs even under extremely hot and dry climatic conditions.
- Increases plant biomass
- Provides the plant with water and fertilizer over a long period of time
- Reduces frequency of irrigation up to 50%
- Reduces the stress caused by transplanting
- Reduces labor and maintenance costs associated with irrigation
- Enhances survival rates of new trees and shrubs
- Improves the health and quality of plants
- Allows the plant to grow even in extremely hot and dry conditions