iGrain - Sniffer
The iGRAIN SNIFFER is a new technology designed to detect low levels of C02 (Carbon Dioxide) in stored grain. Monitoring the C02 will give you the earliest possible detection and WARNING if you have any unwanted biologic activity in your stored grain. It will alert you earlier than any other technology such as temperature monitoring.
After years of scientific research we are now launching this exquisite product. Some consider it ahead of its time. We proudly present it.
Total grain monitoring with a single multi sensor device
The /GRAIN SNIFFER comes in two versions: /GRAIN SNIFFER-C02 that detects C02 and Temperature only. /GRAIN SNIFFER with multi sensors:
- Grain temperature
- Grain moisture
- Carbon Dioxide, C02
- Weather conditions
- Interfacing to an existing temperature system
Smart phone application
With the smart phone application the user can check on the grain condition at any time
- Early detection: Any type of biologic activity will produce Carbon Dioxide, C02.
- The /GRAIN sniffer has a very sensitive C02-sensor, and will detect biologic activity long before temperature sensors.
- The C02 SNIFFER is much more than 'early detection', it is a true multi parameter monitoring and control system. Ideal to monitor single large bins, or be integrated in a network of sensors.
- The /GRAIN SNIFFER can interface with existing temperature monitoring sensor systems via the /GRAIN MULTIPLEXER
The /GRAIN SNIFFER interfaces with the /GRAIN PLC for automatic fan control.