Model II-CH - Autocover Rolloff & Hooklift Tarp Systems
The lower pivot points incorporate the master/slave cylinder system for precise controlled arm movement. Double acting cylinders are utilized on the upper arms
- Our patented pivoting elbow upper arms enable the operator when the container is all the way forward to place the roller on the rear of the container (10 to 50 cubic yard containers or lengths from 16’ to 24’). This reduces tarp replacement and prevents debris blowing out from the rear of the container.
- Greaseless pivot points utilize a self lubricating fiber bushing. No longer do you have to deal with weekly or monthly greasing for proper pivot lubrication and maintenance.
- NO VALVING (diverter or divider combiners) required for proper arm sequencing or adjustable controls needed to control freefall.
- O’Brian gives you control options (lever or joystick & inside controls).
- Approximate install weight is 1150 lbs.