Imperial - Lowboys Trailer
Single Axle Lowboy: 6,000 GVWR (6-bolt hub, single axle) - 6 on 5-1/2 - 10', 12' or 14', 7,000 GVWR (8-bolt hub, single axle) - 8 on 6-1/2 - 10', 12' or 14'. Our 6,000 Lowboy has a 6,000 lbs Dexter EZ-Lube Elect. Drop Axle with LT215-85R16 Tires. The 7,000 8 on 6-1/2 model has a 7,000 lbs Dexter EZ-Lube Elect. Drop Axle with LT235-85R16 Tires. Both these models have 8'6' (102') Overall Width - 79' Floor Width.
10,000 GVWR - 6 on 5-1/2 - 16', 18' or 20'
12,000 GVWR - 6 on 5-1/2 - 16', 18' or 20'
14,000 GVWR - 8 on 6-1/2 - 16', 18' or 20'
16,000 GVWR - 8 on 6-1/2 - 18' or 20'
- Emergency Break-A-Way Kit w/Charger
- Tilt & Dovetail
- 2-5/16' Adjustable Coupler or Pintle Eye
- Wiring in Conduit (connections soldered & silicone sealed)
- Colors Available: Black, Red, Silver Metallic, Case Tan, Cat Yellow
- 7,000 lbs Drop Leg Jack (on single axle models only)
- Electric Brakes on both Axles (on tandem axle models only)
- Heavy Duty Tread plate Fenders
- Stake Pockets & Tie Rail
- Primer (2 coats) - Paint (2 coats)
- LED Peterson Sealed Beam Stop, Turn & Tail Lights Only
- 1/8' Tread plate Floor (on single axle models only)
- 12,000 lbs Drop-Leg Top wind Jack (on tandem axle models only)
- 12' Cross member Openings (on tandem axle models only)
Spare Tire & Wheel
- (LT215 or LT235) 10-ply
- LT215 or LT235
- 'G' rated
Spare Tire Mount
**Spare Mount Not Recommended on Wide Boys**
Tool Box (8x12x24) lockable
Force Tilt w/6,000 lbs Jack under floor
Winch Mount - removable receiver type w/pull pin
Up Charge for other colors on paint chart
Wide Boy w/straight axles - 18' or 20' length (81-1/2' floor width and 4' taller floor)
LED Clearance Lights
Tandem AXLE MODELS ONLY
- Stand Up Ramps - Slide Side to Side
- D-Rings (4)
- Surge Brakes
- 3/16' Floor Plate
- Treated Wood
- Floor Flat on Top
- Power Up & Power Down
- Cushion Cylinder
- Cushion Cylinder with bleeder valve
- Rule 6,000 lbs Elect. Trailer Winch
- Rule 8.400 lbs Elect. Trailer Winch
- Winch wiring/charger & battery/quick disconnect
- Gooseneck Toolbox (over jack area) 5' x 10' x 12'