In-Situ ConTROLL - Model Pro - Aquaculture Process Controller
The Con TROLL Pro is an easy-to-use controller with local display, data logging options, and high- and low-voltage relays for running aerators, solenoid valves, blowers, and more. Each Con TROLL PRO connects up to two instruments. The Con TROLL PRO is available in two models: AC-L Model which logs, displays, and transmits data. DC-L Model which logs, displays, and transmits data (low-voltage relays only, runs on batteries or solar).
- Data transfer via Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Ambient temperature and barometric pressure measurement
- Recognizes sensors automatically
- Reduce energy costs – Controller lets you automatically configure aerators and pumps to run only when needed.
- Easy setup – All you need to do is connect, configure and deploy.
- Simplify calibration – Use the local display or factory defaults.
- Reduce risks – Light tower gives visual indicator of dissolved oxygen levels.
- Streamline data transfer – Bluetooth® Wireless sends data directly to a handheld or laptop.