In-Situ RDO - Model Titan - Aquaculture Probe
The RDO Titan Aquaculture Probe continuously measures dissolved oxygen and temperature in ponds, raceways, tanks, and other demanding environments. Advanced optical technology plus a titanium body makes it the most accurate high-durability DO probe on the market today. Ideal for long-term aquaculture management, the robust optical sensor requires no membranes, and only minimal maintenance and calibrations.
- Titanium construction: won’t corrode in saline environments
- Includes detachable cable available in custom lengths (Modbus only)
- EPA-approved methods (See seal for approved message)
- Most accurate DO probe on the market (up to ±0.1 mg/L)
- No interference from hydrogen sulfide, chloride, ammonium, or oils
- Automated sensor cap diagnostic alerts
- Performs in harsh environments – Titanium construction resists corrosion, outlasting other specially coated instruments.
- Improve yields – High-accuracy DO probe lets you optimize pond conditions for maximum growth.
- Minimal maintenance – Auto-calibration prevents drift, and sensor cap stores calibration coefficients, serial number and expiration date. Simply pop on a new cap when the old one expires.