Composting is a natural process that begins and ends with organic material. In-vessel composting is quickly becoming the preferred method of waste management over traditional methods such as landfilling or burning. Composting offers many benefits — In-Vessel composting provides a superior odor solution with low energy usage and minimal labor requirements. Useful in both urban and rural locations. Turn waste into a usable, valuable product wanted by your community.
THE ENVIRONMENT| Reduce landfill input and provide a service that makes a difference for generations to come. New laws in many states are focusing on the use of alternative options to landfills. Compost is a nutrient-rich soil amendment, reducing the use of synthetic and chemical fertilizers.
JOBS| Create green jobs for many skill levels. A critical aspect of a composting program is the collection and sorting of materials for composting, as well as handling the end product. Tipping fees can provide a steady long term source of revenue for your program.
THE COMMUNITY| Create or enhance recycling programs by recycling organics. Communities that take on composting with other recycling have a positive image and generate new interest. Build positive publicity for both your organization and the customers you serve.
PROCESS| In-Vessel Composting is discrete and can be done at almost any location with minimal mess or odor. Collect Organic Materials for composting such as food scraps (including meat) and compostable paper products. Pre-mix carbon and nitrogen materials and put into the vessel. After a short retention time, material is finished outside the vessel for 30-60 days to complete the process.
- Available in several different sizes.
- Optional features and components available.
- Designed to compost year round and in a fraction of the time of other methods.
- Requires minimal energy and power — efficiently runs off 110V or 220v single phase power. 3-Phase available.
- Completely natural and semi-automated process.
- No harsh or toxic chemical additives needed—only carbon and nitrogen.
- Limited odor with enclosed aerobic composting.
- No heating elements—uses only naturally generated heat that kills pathogens.
- Designed to improve working conditions and reduce labor.
- Recycling Centers
- Prison Facilities
- Urban Farms
- Produce Outlets
- Local Waste Haulers
- Landfill Sites
- Meat Processors
- Fruit Farm/Processors
- Local Waste Haulers
- End Load Design
- Heavy Duty Direct
- Easy-View Guards
- Powder Coat Finish
- Optional Stainless Steel
- Optional Output Screen
- All Season Composting
- High Speed Processing
- Input/Output Conveyors
- Trash Container Tipper
- Pre-Composting Mixer