Inciner8 - Model I8-20A - Animal Incinerator
I8-20A model is a small scale incinerator. This model is a controlled air incinerator. It is designed for providing optimal combustion conditions for different waste types. The top loading design provides liquid retention making this incinerator ideal for incineration of many different waste types. This unit benefits from a secondary chamber with afterburner for the re-burn of harmful emissions with a 2 second retention time.
- Veterinary Laboratories
- Animal Research Centers
- Food Markets/Stores
- Slaughterhouse less than 250kg day
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay. We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 0.18m3
- Burn Rate*: up to 30kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 9 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 850 - 1320°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 1070mm
- External Width (mm): 660mm
- External Height (mm): 4310mm
- Shipping Weight: 1230kg