Inciner8 - Model I8-75A - Animal Incinerator
I8-75A model is a mid range incinerator, giving you quality design and engineering. You get controlled air incineration, providing optimal combustion conditions for different waste types. The top loading design provides liquid retention making this incinerator ideal for all your incineration needs and waste types. This unit benefits from a secondary chamber with afterburner for the re-burn of harmful emissions with a 2 second retention time.
- Veterinary Laboratories
- Animal Research Centers
- Food Markets/Stores
- Slaughterhouse less than 600kg day
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical k
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 0.75m3
- Burn Rate*: up to 50kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 14 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 850 - 1320°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 1610mm
- External Width (mm): 1190mm
- External Height (mm): 4680mm
- Shipping Weight: 2450kg
* - The burn rates provided are to be used as a guide. Burn rates are also dependent on the calorific value of waste, fuel quality and local atmospheric conditions.