Inciner8 - Model I8-75A - Animal Incinerator
The i8-75A is a medium capacity animal incinerator from our range of 'DEFRA Approved' models and is suitable for disposing of game, deer, poultry, sheep and the largest breeds of domestic animals with dual function as a pet cremation system. This option benefits from a simple top loading door and advanced secondary chamber technology to provide an environmentally friendly option for a variety of industries.
- Veterinary Laboratories
- Animal Research Centers
- Food Markets/Stores
- Slaughterhouse less than 600kg day
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical k
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 0.75m3
- Burn Rate*: up to 50kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 14 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 850 - 1320°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 1610mm
- External Width (mm): 1190mm
- External Height (mm): 4680mm
- Shipping Weight: 2450kg
* - The burn rates provided are to be used as a guide. Burn rates are also dependent on the calorific value of waste, fuel quality and local atmospheric conditions.