Indented cylinders are used for the separation of grains and granulated products by length. Our range of models encompasses different lengths and diameters of cylinders from Ø400 to Ø900 mm. The unit capacities depending on the model are from 1 to 15 Ton/h and the main advantages provided by Cimbria-Heid indented cylinder over other brands are the following:
- Possibility to choose between 2 different types of seed cells; spherical and/ or teardrop shape, adapting to the product to be separated.
- Possibility of installing a system for self-cleaning of the jackets which reduces the maintenance costs.
- Canoe separate from the jacket to avoid undesired product from entering the canoe.
- Greater number of seed cells per cm2 than any other manufacturer.
- Rupture jackets with special closure system to allow a rapid, easy change.
- -Activation by direct moto-reducer and/or with variable speed drive.
- Possibility of adjustment of the cylinder inclination.