Indoor Module Silos
Indoor Silos Module are used for the storage in buildings of bulk materials such as, for example, grain, flour or pellets. Hot-dip galvanized sheet steel components are standard on these silos but they can also be supplied in stainless steel. The modular system offers a multitude of combination possibilities. All silos can subsequently be increased up to the largest model of the actual range. An external blowing unit complete with tanker flange and pipework, filter box and filter bag can be included in the scope of supply or be retrofitted without problems. The bottom funnel has a conical slope of 60°, the discharge dimensions of 500 x 500 cm and is available with a manually operated shut-off slide. The Module silo is supplied with an inspection hatch, an inspection glass and a steel cover.
All advantages at a glance
- The smooth steel sheets offer optimum hygiene and the best possible emptying of the silo
- Installation in existing buildings is not a problem, all silo parts pass through a normal door opening
- The individual modules are made of sheet steel which are easy to install on site and at the point of use
- The 60 ° funnel has a dividing wall in its full height. It is used in the event of difficult to discharge bulk materials.
- The module system offers a multitude of combination possibilities, which are easily adapted to the the actual requirements and the space relationships
- A large selection of extension feet is available in order to adapt to the discharge height when necessary