InfraLUM WholeGrain - Model FT-12 - FTNIR Analyzer for Grain Quality Parameters
Rapid analysis of grain quality parameters (determination of protein, moisture, gluten content, vitreousness and other parameters of wheat). Determination of oil content, protein, starch, fiber and other quality parameters of interest in cereal grains, corn, soybeans. Analysis results are obtained within 1.5 minutes, no reagents required.
Used for process inspection of whole grains at different stages in the agricultural chain, from crop management, grain trading to grain storage and processing
Grain elevators and grain receivals
NIR Analyzers InfraLUM FT- 12 WholeGrain provides incoming grain quality control in each truck for grain storage and sorting in lots according to prescribed quality parameters. The determination of the grain quality in each truck reduces the risk of inadequate grain placing in grain silo and makes grain quality adulteration less probable.
The use of NIR analyzers makes it possible to reduce the downtime of the grain delivery trucks in queue during harvest campaign.
Grain trading companies
The use of NIR analyzers equipped with unified corporate calibration software provides the uniformity of the quality assurance testing at all company’s facilities.
InfraLUM FT-12 WholeGrain provides incoming grain quality control.
- Simultaneous determination of all the parameters of interest within 1.5 minutes.
- Highest accuracy of the measurements.
- Rapid whole grain analysis with no sample preparation – no milling or grinding.
- No reagents or consumables required.
- Easy to operate.
- FT-NIR spectroscopy.
- State-of-the-art user friendly software.
- Automatical System Suitability Test.
- Open calibration models (the possibility of extending existing calibrations: expand their range and accuracy).
- Capability of regional (corporate) networking with unified calibrations.
- Capability of extending the range of sample types and parameters of interest. Full service at your territory.
The analyzer is operated by the licensed software package “SpectraLum/PRO®” (Certificate 990592). This multilingual software provides the analysis of samples automatically saving all the results, and also allows customized calibration models to be developed and added.
LUMEX offers developed calibrations for a number of all the agricultural/food product samples and parameters/constituents: wheat, corn, barley, soybean, rye, oats etc.
- Wheat grains: Protein, moisture, gluten, glassiness, fiber
- Corn: Protein, moisture, oil, fiber, starch
- Barley: Protein, moisture, fiber
- Soybeans: Protein, moisture, oil, fiber
- Rye (grains): Protein, moisture, starch, fiber, ash
- Oats: Protein, moisture, fiber
- Triticale: Protein, moisture, fiber
- Peas: Protein, moisture
NIR analyzer InfraLUM FT-12 WholeGrain is intended specifically to cope with routine tasks.
- Automatic filling the sample into cell provides high-precision result of analysis.
- Automatic adjustment of the cell optical path length according to the analyzed product. No need to choose the cell before analysis.
- Automatic monitoring of grain and ambient temperature.
Operation with the instrument is very simple
1. Fill the sample cell, choose the analyzed product in the menu and start the measurement.
2. Result obtained in 1.5 minutes.
- NIR analyzer InfraLUM FT-12 WholeGrain
- Calibration databases (in accordance with a list of parameters of interest)
- Industrial computer with a touch screen or personal computer with Windows OS, CD-ROM, 2 free USB ports
- Installation including personnel training at the Customer’s site
- Service and maintenance contract
- All of the Lumex equipment is covered by a 12-months warranty.
- Measuring time: App. 60 sec
- Standard volume of a sample: 0.5l
- Path length: Variable cell from 6 - 35 mm
- Optics: Interferometer
- Spectral range: 760-1150 nm (13200-8700 cm-1)
- Size ( LxHxW ) and weight: 640x310x490 mm, 31 kg
- Power requirements: 90-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 110 W (w / o PC )
- Instrument calibration and testing: Once per year