Producers selecting an EXPRESS vaccine for respiratory protection in their herd can rest assured they’re using a product that:
- Provides broad coverage against BVD Types 1 and 2, infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR), bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) and parainfluenza 3 (PI3)
- Is available in convenient combinations with five viruses and with or without H. somnus
- Complies with Beef Quality Assurance guidelines for low dosage.
The EXPRESS family:
- EXPRESS I
- EXPRESS 3
- EXPRESS 5
- EXPRESS 5-HS
- Because it’s one of the first vaccines to provide protection against BVD Types 1 and 2, producers know they’re getting time-tested, proven protection against respiratory disease with EXPRESS products.
- EXPRESS vaccines are available in multiple combinations with protection against five different viruses and H. somnus, which means there’s a product for whatever respiratory needs your herd has.
- EXPRESS vaccines help producers improve beef quality by complying with Beef Quality Assurance guidelines for both low-dosage and subcutaneous administration.
- 2 mL
- Booster in 14-28 days
- Annual revaccination required
- Calves vaccinated prior to 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months
- See label for product-specific dosage information (including route of administration)