- Provides both quick and sustained calcium supplementation that supports blood serum calcium levels at a time when calcium is in great demand
- A specially formulated and designed bolus helps provide a safe administration and better calcium availability
- Easy to administer
The BOVIKALC bolus will disintegrate quickly in the rumen. The calcium chloride is available immediately, while the calcium sulphate will provide sustained release of calcium.
Give one bolus of Bovikalc prior to, or immediately after, calving and a second bolus twelve hours later.
- BOVIKALC should not be used for initial treatment of milk fever.
- Do not use BOVIKALC for cows lying down or showing signs of milk fever.
- Do not use excessive force when giving the bolus to the cow.
- Read and follow all label directions.