Ingelvac - Model ERY-ALC - Erysipelothrix Rhusiopathiae Vaccine
Ingelvac ERY-ALC is a safe, effective, one dose, live Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae (erysipelas) vaccine. It is administered orally.Ingelvac ERY-ALC is recommended for the vaccination of healthy, susceptible swine 8 weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Erysipelothrix rhusiophathiae (erysipelas).
- Convenient water delivery results in less animal stress.
- Simple oral vaccination reduces the need for injections.
- Less exposure to needles results in improved pork quality and worker safety.
- Oral administration allows for simultaneous administration of Enterisol® Ileitis FF, Enterisol® SC-54 FF and Ingelvac® ERY-ALC vaccines.
- Safe for pigs 8 weeks of age or older.
- Single dose administration.
- Easy to use, oral administration via the drinking water.
- Avirulent live culture vaccine.
- Long duration of immunity, at least 128 days.
- Aids in the prevention of disease caused by Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae (erysipelas)