Ingelvac - Model ERY-ALC - Erysipelothrix Rhusiopathiae Vaccine
Ingelvac ERY-ALC is a safe, effective, one dose, live Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae (erysipelas) vaccine. It is administered orally. Ingelvac ERY-ALC is recommended for the vaccination of healthy, susceptible swine 8 weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Erysipelothrix rhusiophathiae (erysipelas).
- Convenient water delivery results in less animal stress.
- Simple oral vaccination reduces the need for injections.
- Safe for pigs 8 weeks of age or older.
- Single dose administration.
- Easy to use, oral administration via the drinking water.
- Avirulent live culture vaccine.
- Long duration of immunity, at least 128 days.
- Aids in the prevention of disease caused by Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae (erysipelas)
Administer 1 dose in the drinking water to each pig.
Thaw contents of vaccine bottle by placing bottle in trickling cool water bath until liquid (usually 30-40 minutes).
Shake well and use entire contents immediately.
See product insert for completedirections.
Store at -70°C. Do not thaw until immediately prior to use. Use entire contents immediately after thawing. Do not refreeze. In case of anaphylactoid reactions, epinephrine is symptomatic treatment.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days of slaughter.
- Do not use in pregnant swine or breeding boars.
- Do not use concurrently with antibiotics.