Inline WYE Filter with Male x Male Treads
This inline filter for use in control zones on drip systems is now available with M x M threads. The new threads allow easier instillation and eliminate the need for schedule 80 nipples in the control zones, saving time and money on every system.
- Glass filled nylon construction provides 150 psi pressure rating through MPT connections
- Replacement filter elements are available in three configurations: 200 mesh (75 micron), 150 mesh (100 micron) and 100 mesh (150 micron) models
- Cap has a sealing o-ring and unthreads to provide access to the filter element for easy cleaning
- Flow: 0 to 30 gpm (0 to 6,81 m3/h; 0 to 1,89 l/s)
- Pressure: 10 to 150 psi (0,7 to 10,3 bar)