Installation, Workover and Control Systems (IWOCS)
From Subsea - Drilling
As the trusted IWOCS service provider, we partner with operators of all sizes to simplify their operations, and deliver projects on-time, and on-budget.
Customers choose Oceaneering IWOCS for the following reasons:
- Experience and data on a large portion of all rigs worldwide
- Greater than 99% uptime
- Largest fleet of rental IWOCS in the world
- We manage taxation, storage, insurance, mobilization, and demobilization
- All critical components manufactured in-house
Our systems are designed for both rig and vessel-based operations, and are adaptable to provide the utmost operational flexibility. Typical work scopes include:
- Completion / Tree installation / Workover / Intervention / P&A (Plug & Abandonment)
Complete Life Cycle Management of IWOCS
A Custom IWOCS Solution for Any Project Worldwide
- Whether your requirement is for a short-term rental, or for a custom-built IWOCS package, partner with Oceaneering for a more efficient, reliable, and cost effective IWOCS solution.
Multiple Options for Deployment
- The IWOCS umbilical and its subsea termination may be deployed in many ways. The ideal deployment method depends on project specifics, rig configuration, and operator philosophy.
With four standard deployment options available, there is more flexibility in configuring your ideal IWOCS solution, than with any other service company.