IntelliCrop™ - Weather Systesm
From Weather Systems
IntelliCrop is an online global agro-meteorological service combining climatological, meteorological and agronomic modeling with optional pre and post satellite analysis to create season long yield projections. These yield production estimates are specifically designed for decision and risk support in the insurance, finance, commodity projection, gene performance, biofuel and global transport sectors. IntelliCrop is a powerful decision support service that can be tailored to deliver most users demands.
- An objective and quantitative interpretation of a sub-national weather scene – each day’s new weather and forecasts in terms of its whole impact on the crop status and outlook for the remainder of the season.
- An advanced interpretation of an area’s crop situation and its yield forecast for the remainder of the year that is consistent across the globe.
- The option for advanced post integration of satellite spectral and agro-meteorological analysis to enhance the accuracy of both acreage and yield estimates (production).
- The ability to deliver weekly output data for crop growing region across globe via API or FTP to various end-user decision tools.
- Currently the IntelliCrop service is for Corn and Soybean. Wheat and sugar cane will be added later in the 2014 growing season.