WAGO's interface modules provide reliable and maintenance-free connections for flexible signal wiring applications. Our interface modules connect electronics and electrical systems at the control level, while performing reliable signal transmission and distribution in systems and machines between the control and field levels — and vice versa. Here, the control signals from pre-assembled, plug-in connections are forwarded to terminal block connections. WAGO interface modules allow you to implement convenient and compact wiring of sensors and actuators. The modules provide quick and easy configuration and calculation, as well as a reduction in wiring errors to create added value for systems and machines.
WAGO interface modules advantages:
- Economical and time-saving configuration and calculation
- Quick wiring, commissioning and troubleshooting thanks to clearly laid-out wiring and straightforward pole marking
- Reduction of wiring errors
- Safe and maintenance-free connection of signal lines using reliable terminal blocks with CAGE CLAMP® Spring Pressure Connection Technology
- Space-saving, high-density control cabinet wiring