IONizer Connect - Industrial Wireless Device
The Innovative Industrial Wireless Device Connecting Critical Network Data Points At A Breakthrough Price Point. Apprion’s IONizer Connect provides interfacing and backhauling data from legacy sensors and real-time communication between critical data points in the network. IONizer Connect is a Class I Div 2 industrial rated device with various radio options such as 802.11, WiMAX, and 900MHz for backhaul and can connect to 4-20mA, Modbus, Foundation Fieldbus and other wired sensor connections. As a streamlined device for connecting stranded data points, its unique price point is significantly lower than less suitable industrial gateways and access points.
Apprion IONizers provide an expandable software and hardware platform that goes beyond the standard functionality of network access points and routers. IONizer Connect provides a wireless connection to Apprion's information management platform, IONosphere, giving seamless network integration for all data and applications in the network. Apprion's ION System streams real-time intelligence from multiple applications and devices into a common dashboard view for plant operators in industrial process manufacturing industries.
- Sensor interface and backhaul sensor data from legacy 4-20mA or voltage sensors
- Supports multiple wireless connections: 802.11, 900MHz, and WiMax
- Industrial CID2 Rated
- Connects up to 3 loop current sensors and 1 voltage sensor
- Power in with 12VDC, 24VDC or universal AC
- Power out to sensors via 12VDC or 24VDC
- Network integration of all data and applications via IONosphere
- Substantial value & functionality at a significant price reduction
- Connection to any wireless client for data acquisition and transmission
- Easy, seamless installation and integration (wireless and wired)
- Rugged, industry rated - CID2 infrastructure
- Connection to stranded data points