Model IRC - Industrial Rotary Cutter
Constructed to cut through thick brush and trees up to six inches in diameter.
- Four blade cutting system mounted to a large, heavy-duty, circular flywheel ensuring flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging the motor.
- Able to cut down to the ground to limit tree regrowth for optimal land clearing.
- Double-sided, 5/8” blades can be flipped over to utilize second sharpened edges.
- Standard replaceable front and side skid shoes.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking for safety stopping the 400-600 lb. flywheel in 10-15 seconds.
- Multiple motor configurations to match loader’s hydraulic system.
DO NOT OPERATE ROTARY BRUSH CUTTER WITHOUT A SHATTERPROOF CAB DOOR ON LOADER