Iron Rods Clamp
From Construction- Clamps
When iron rods are used to mutual determination of walls, columns and beam patterns, instead of the stub: Attaching the two ends of the rod prevents the opening of the mold. Thanks to steel and screw-spring latch, It holds securely and tightly the iron bar.
Clamps Lock Features:
- 75 mm - 105 mm base dimensions.
- 4 mm thickness of base
- Tie spacer gear S2 is made of ST and 45-50 ROKVEL irrigation hardened.
- Surrounded by turning the ribs has been made more durable.
- Iron clamping range squeezes 6mm-10mm corrugated iron
- Is manufactured in galvanized and painted finish.