Irritec - Model P1 - Light Dripline with Flat Dripper
From Drip Irrigation
P1 is the new multiseasonal product for drip irrigation in greenhouse and open field suitable for most crops. It is the light dripline of a new generation meeting the needs of the most advanced drip irrigation, fulfilling all the necessary requirements in terms of operation and ease of use. Produced by integrated-extrusion technology, it has cutting-edge technical features and meets the highest qualitative standards according to ISO 9261 standard. P1 offers excellent resistance to thermal and mechanical stress, maintaining high performance even in the toughest conditions.
In every situation – open field, orchard, vineyard or greenhouse – Irritec has designed the best irrigation system to meet your needs. To find out more, our sales team is happy to respond to your individual requirements.
- Nurseries of fruit trees, rooted vines and plants for green areas. Generally suitable for use in specialist horticulture (strawberries, potatoes, tomatoes, melons, aubergines, asparagus, seed cultivation, small fruits etc) thanks to its ease of use.
- With equal spacing, the system gives good evenness of distribution at a moderate installation cost, essentially because the primary lines are made in lay flat hose, and all the fittings in plastic material.
The new protected flow system devised by the Irritec research department allows the P1 to be buried in the soil without problems caused by aspiration of mud and detritus, and reduces the risk of root intrusion to a minimum. The system works through a special “flap” design of the outlet hole. During the irrigation cycle the flap opens, allowing an even flow of water; when the cycle ends the flap returns to its resting position, closing the hole and thus blocking any entry of mud and detritus.
Integrated extrusion technology
- The flat dripper, barely 2mm thick, is welded to the wall of the hose, resulting in practically zero water loss.
- The filter at the entrance to the dripper, with eight flow holes, eliminates the possibility of clogging.
- The turbulent flow labyrinth, adapted to give an even flow rate, prevents sedimentation even at low working pressures.
- High performance in terms of flow uniformity especially during fertigation;
- Opportunity to make substantial lateral lengths;
- Long-term reliability in a variety of applications and environmental conditions;
- Convenience in the drafting of the product without the need to verify the location of the point of emission of the emitter to the ground;
- Very low investment quickly amortizable over the course of one season.
- The flat dripper, just 2 mm thick, welded to the pipe wall, resulting in a head loss of almost zero;
- The built-in integrated filter avoids occlusion;
- The cutting-edge labyrinths reduce pressure sensitivity and improve selfcleaning thanks to the higher turbulence level.