Irritec - Model Roto - Irrigation Filter
May be installed in line or at an angle. Two different sealing systems, various types and sizes of filtering element and a choice of filtration grades allow you to choose the most suitable system for all your irrigation filtration needs.
In every situation – open field, orchard, vineyard or greenhouse – Irritec has designed the best irrigation system to meet your needs. To find out more, our sales team is happy to respond to your individual requirements.
- Constructed in polyamide reinforced with fibreglass, Irritec Rotofilters and T-shaped filters can be installed either in-line or at an angle.
- Two different sealing systems, filter elements of various types and dimensions, and available filtration grades give a wide selection, resulting in the most suitable system for every irrigation filtration need.
- Filter is made of nylon reinforced with fibreglass
- Sealing system with stainless steel band or nylon sleeve
- Filtration element: discs with stainless steel mesh
- Filtration grades: 75, 120, 155 mesh
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar at 20°C
- Flow: 2” 30 m3 / h – 3” 50 m3 / h
- Attachments available: BSP or NPT thread, Victaulic couplings
- Outlet: ¾” F. fitted