Ferris - Model F160Z Series - Zero Turn Lawn Mower
The Ferris F160Z comes equipped with serious features. This compact and powerful zero-turn is designed to get you in and out of your jobs quickly and confidently. You'll find the twin 5.5 gallon rugged fuel tanks, for a total capacity of 11-gallons, to keep you productive on the job site all day. Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ 810cc EFI or a Kawasaki® FX730V engine options offer fuel efficient and dependable performance with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles feature 8.3” cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Comfortable padded 1″ tubular steering control levers.
- iCD™ Cutting System Mower Deck available in 48” and 52” cutting widths allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. Optional professional stripe kit available for creating a neatly striped finish.
- Comfortable suspension seat in premium mid-back design with adjustable cushioned armrests.
- Foot-operated deck for easy cut height adjustments in 1/4″ increments from 1.5″ to 5″.
- 24″ drive tires for enhanced traction, flat-free front caster tires, 5.5-gallon dual fuel tanks, and the 52″ mower deck model features our cast iron, greaseable spindles for lasting performance.
- Commercial lawn mower attachments are available like an array of collection systems, a mulch kit, a trailer hitch kit, and a commercial-grade ROPS mounted LED light kit.