Jadan - Presswheel Assemblies
The Jadan Presswheel Assemblies are designed to be attached, either by rear or tyne mounting bracket, to the seeder, following the point and gently, precisely firming the soil over the seed. This ensures a secure planting of the seed. Simple design and quality assurance set the Jadan Presswheels apart from others, as a market leader for over 15 years. Regarded as an investment, the Presswheels are a must for every seeder as a newly planted seed cannot afford to be misplaced. Fit Jadan Presswheels to your seeder, think of the benefits … don’t delay another season!
- Tyne mount option – easy and simple to attach directly to the tyne.
- Semi-pneumatic wedge tyres. Non-stick properties prevent soil build up on tyre, and the v-shape
wedge ensures a precise line, following the point.
- Individually sprung - to create even pressure distribution
- Individually castor – sowing can be done around corners, and the Presswheels will simply follow
the tyne, without causing stress to the assemblies.
- No grease points! The assembly wheels are fitted with hard wearing replaceable nylon bushes.
- Easy to fit – the assemblies are easy and quick to attach and remove from tyne or rear mount bar.
Now available in;
- Dual walking beam – a cheaper alternative and infinitely adjustable. The walking beam
assemblies can be set from 6 inches out to 13 inches. The axle is load sharing to ensure even
pressure distribution. Rear mount option only.
- Dual fixed units – a cheaper alternative, and ideal for machine spacings set below 10 inches.
A fixed, non-load sharing axle. Rear mount option only.
- Single units – Ideal for tyne or rear mounting on spacings above 10 inches.
With every assembly designed & manufactured with supreme quality,
strength & simplicity, you can be assured that the Jadan Presswheel Assembly range will have something to suit your every need.