JAGUAR - Model 870-830 - Forage Harvesters
Is there an alternative to the best result? To optimal efficiency with minimal fuel consumption?. More productivity, more choice, more comfort, more yield: the new JAGUAR 800 series offers all these qualities. Outstanding control concept with additional CEBIS features. LED work lights. Corncracker concept: MCC CLASSIC, MCC MAX, SHREDLAGE. Emissions standard Stage IIIA (Tier 3). Increased efficiency with CRUISE PILOT
JAGUAR Product Tour app - Now available for the iPad in the App Store.
The Product Tour app takes you on a virtual walkaround of the JAGUAR and highlights all the new technical features in detail. You can experience the JAGUAR from every angle and also take in a 360° operator's-eye view from the cab.
- Outstanding control concept with additional CEBIS features
- LED work lights
- Corncracker concept
- Engines with emissions standard Stage IIIA (Tier 3)
- Modular ballasting concept
- Silage additive metering based on dry matter content; large silage additive tank
- Increased efficiency with CRUISE PILOT
- DYNAMIC POWER with new functions
- Diesel tank capacity of up to 1450 l for extended working
- Unique accessibility concept allows all maintenance tasks to be carried out quickly and easily
- Optimised running gear with significantly smaller turning radius
- Throughput-based knife sharpening system
- Efficient mechanical drive for front attachments
- QUANTIMETER yield measurement (volume flow measurement)
- Near infrared sensor system for precise determination of dry matter
- CMOTION multifunction lever (control strategy)
The JAGUAR cab. Deluxe comfort in your working environment.
In the JAGUAR, there is simply nothing to distract you. The steering column and operator's seat can be adjusted to suit each and every operator. Thanks to the clearly laid-out displays and controls, you will feel at home in the JAGUAR in no time. Roller sunblinds, air conditioning, a radio and a coolbox also help to keep operators fresh and alert, no matter how long they are on board.
- Spacious VISTA CAB with two seats
- Glass on all sides for an all-round unrestricted view
- The windscreen comes with a circular washer/wiper system
- Side and rear window wipers for a clear all-round view
- Spacious stowage compartments
- Cool box with sufficient space for snacks
- CEBIS control concept
- Individual locking system
- CMOTION control lever
- LED work lights
- Five seat variants, including a high-quality leather seat
The special insulation on the rear window effectively minimises noise immediately around the operator's head without compromising the all-round visibility. A special windscreen reduces reflections in the cab, especially in dark or rainy conditions. The comfort package is also enhanced by the floor mat.
LED work lights on the cab roof (for front area illumination), at the rear and on the discharge spout where they pivot with the crop flow, make it easy to monitor operations during nighttime harvesting.
- Very even illumination.
- The white light is similar to daylight
- Power consumption is one third of that required for halogen lights
- Very low temperature at the light lens
- The work lights are 100% waterproof and dustproof