JAGUAR - Model 980-930 - Forage Harvester
CLAAS offers you the JAGUAR customised to your needs. High efficiency is the fundamental principle of the world's best-selling self-propelled forage harvester. Over 30,000 machines around the globe prove the value of the unique JAGUAR design.In the CLAAS JAGUAR, everything works together optimally – and every detail helps to ensure that you get what you expect from a leading forage harvester: cost-effective chopping to the highest professional standards under all field conditions.
- Highly efficient direct drive to the chopping unit
- Optimum straight crop path from the intake rollers to the accelerator and discharge chute
- Spacious VISTA CAB, CEBIS information and control system, TELEMATICS – online machine monitoring, QUANTIMETER with continuous dry matter measurement
- The V-MAX knife drum sets the standard in terms of function, rigidity and maintenance
- DYNAMIC POWER – helps save diesel in the partial-load range