Jameson - Fluorescent Stringable Shelter Lights - EMI Protected
Durable Design Patented floating lamp sockets protect the lamp from impact, extending lamp life. This durability is reinforced with a shatterproof, protective tube shield and twin lamp design.
Using electronic ballast technology, Jameson lights are more efficient and lighter weight than magnetic ballast lights that use cumbersome fuses and unreliable starter canisters. Our lights are flicker free with no excessive heat build up.
Will Not Compromise Peripheral Electronics
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) protected lights will not compromise peripheral electronics, communication equipment, computers or medical equipment
- Black out filter greatly reduces visible signature. Low RFI (radio frequency interference) tolerance
- Will not trip the most sensitive GFCI when connecting over 30 lights, exceeding military specifications of 12-light connectivity
- Lights operate independently with on/off switches, allowing any combination of lights to be in operation
- Field Hospitals, Command Centers, Force Provider, BEAR Base