Jarraff - Steel and Rubber Track
The steel and rubber track model utilizes a rugged undercarriage. The undercarriage offers maximum stability and mobility, more than other types of tree trimming equipment or arborist equipment, allowing the user to go places other machines cannot. This model offers an extremely low ground pressure rating, making it ideal for wet conditions, like bogs, swamps, and alderbottoms.
- Maximum cutting height: 75 ft.
- Rotation: 360 degrees on turntable
- Upper controls: 2 four-way joysticks
- Traveling length: 41 ft. 6 in.
- Boom: Non conductive telescoping fiberglass
- Saw: Specifically designed, 24-in. diameter, 3200 rpm
- Deutz 97 hp, four cylinder, air-cooled, turbo diesel
- Tier III Cummins liquid cooled, 130 hp, electronic controlled
- Fuel capacity: 45 gallons, approx 2 gallons per hour
- Coloring options: Custom color coating
- Winch: 20,000 lb winch, 150 ft. of 5/8-in. cable included
- Push blade: 8 feet, hydraulically controlled
- Hydrostatically Driven
- Operates off all quadrants without outriggers