JCB - Model 520-40 AGRI - Agricultural Telescopic Handlers
Very compact dimensions (1.97m high x 1.56m wide) and excellent manoeuvrability enable the 520-40 to work in buildings only previously accessible to skid steer machines such as those typically found on pig and poultry farms. 2000kg maximum lift capacity to a full height of 4 metres ideal for loading high-sided wagons and trailers. The compact Loadall tool carrier and Robot implement carriage are both available, allowing the use of a full range of agricultural attachments.
- A 37kW (50hp) engine produces plenty of power for all handling operations.
- Two-range hydrostatic transmission enables precise operation for rehandling and loading in confined spaces. A dashboard mounted switch controls changes between work and transport speeds up to a maximum speed of 20kph.
- Permanent 4-wheel drive and equal size wheels provide traction and flotation in all ground conditions.
- Wide cab step and ‘walk in’ design make regular entry and exit easy.
- Spacious, all new cab offers ergonomic layout of controls, with a single lever joystick governing lift and crowd functions and forward-reverse shuttle.
- Machine travel direction control is also mounted on the right-hand joystick, allowing the operator to maintain full control of steering with the left hand at all times.
- Low offset boom, large roof window and expansive glassed area provide the operator exceptional all-round visibility and view of the attachment to full height.
- Designed with ease of servicing in mind to reduce non productive time to a minimum.
- The one-piece bonnet folds clear of the engine to provide unrestricted access to the engine for daily checks and routine servicing.