These bucket elevators are designed specifically to handle wood chips in pulp & paper and woody biomass applications.The pully is a custom, extra heavy duty design.Shafts are precision ground shaft material.The elevator casing is made of 3/16' plate and structural members.
The casing sections are fully welded and are supplied in 20ft long prefabricated sections for bolted field assembly.
The boot section has removable side panels on both sides for pulley removal and a cleanout panel with an infeed chute of 1/2' AR plate. Removable side panels on both sides for pulley removal, inspection doors and a clean-out panel.
The head section has removable side panels on both sides for pulley removal. The cover plate is removable without the removal of the take-up frame.
Our bucket elevators include two side access doors and full width front doors at the belt/bucket installation level. There are two side doors at the section below the gear end section as well as two inspection doors at the boot section. There is one inspection door at the discharge spout as well.
- Two (2) side-access doors and a full width front door at the belt / bucket installation level at an intermediate level and at the head end section. Hinged platform of bar grating in the side door at each inspection level.
- Inspection door at the discharge chute.
- Gravity take-up w/ guides, roller chain transmission for 1:3 counterweight reduction, cables and hardware, counterweight box.
- Counterweight guide frame and protective cage.
- Shafts of precision ground shaft material (C-1045)
- Drive shaft pillow block bearings double spherical roller bearings w/ ductile iron housings - 4-15/16” dia.
- Drive pulley 40” diameter, crown-face, w/ 3/4” herringbone pattern rubber lagging and taper-lock bushings.
- Pulley is of custom, extra heavy duty design.
- Tail shaft bearings of double spherical roller bearings in 4-bolt base ductile iron pillow block housings (3-15/16” dia.).
- Tail pulley wing type (self cleaning) - 40” dia.
- Pulley is of custom, extra heavy duty design, crown faced, machined slats.
- Elevator belt, 5-ply, covers 1/16' + 1/8', 1000 PIW, (775 PIW elevator rating) including splice allowance for vulcanized field splice.
- The belt is pre-punched to accept buckets and spacers.