Model JF 1600 - Forage Harvester
JF's 1600 AT Precision Forage Harvester is the greatest innovation for the forage market worldwide. The front head was developed for harvesting all types of forage, planted in rows or not. The innovative mounting frame is articulable type, which allows harvesting in uneven fields. The chopping system has a powerful rotor with 12 big knives with 'C' technology, resulting in unmatchable chopping uniformity.
1,60 m working width
- Harvests up to 3 rows of 80 cm.
- Harvests grass not planted in rows.
- Makes harvesting quicker.
- Less soil compacting.
Chainless & beltless transmission
Better efficiency of tractor power, higher productivity and the easiest maintenance in its category.
Articulable frame with 2 supporting wheels
Allows harvesting in uneven terrains with less stress to the harvester frame and tractor hydraulic arms.
Frame with side, rear or front harvesting options
- Easy for opening first rows in the field.
- Easier harvesting in small lands.
Powerful rotor with 12 big knives with 'C' technology
- Unmatchable chopping uniformity.
- Chop & blow function.
- Cracks maize grains with no need of additional equipment.