JHministrø - Automatically Distributes Different Bedding Materials
The system JHminiStrø automatically distributes different bedding materials such as straw, hay, sawdust, sand and dried manure solids. In addition, the system is ideal for distributing roughage to sows and/or organic chickens. The system can be installed in both existing and new stables. JHminiStrø robots are small, but hardworking and distributes material several times a day in contrast to other systems.
- The JHminiStrø products have been produced since 2004.
A JHminiStrø system consists of:
- A rail system
- A filling station, where material is stored and filled in the robot
- A robot that distributes the material in the stable
The filling of bales or loose material in the filling station is the only manual work in connection with the system.
Advantages of automatic distribution
- Large capacity
- Little manual work
- Individual distribution in groups
- Save up to 30 % bedding material
- Distribute several times a day
- Little noise in the stable (batteries)
- Robot does not interfere with the daily rhythm in the stable
Programming of robot
The programming of the robot is done via a control panel. Via the buttons the following functions are programmed:
e.g. start/stop distributing, distribution amount and width, distribute only right or left, start/stop filling etc.