JLA & CO - Crossflow Turbine
Head (meter): 3 - 25. Flow (l/s): 30 - 250. Output (kW): 1 - 20. Built from a kit. To be assembled in a basic mechanical workshop. Options: A completely galvanized turbine ready for installation; or the supply of an assembled and equilibrated rotor, with the rest of the machine in detached parts; or the supply of the whole turbine in detached parts.
- Head (meter): 2,5 - 80. Flow (l/s): 30 - 600. Output (kW): 4 - 120.
- 1 or 2 cells, allowing exploiting a large range of flows at high efficiency. 80 % (average efficiency)
- Curved profiled steel blades runner, embedded and welded to the two end disks. Hot galvanized runner and hot powdered with a special hydro application epoxy resin, providing an excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Self-cleaning rotor (insensitive with leaves, brushwood, etc).
- Runaway speed limited to 1.8 x rated speed
- Turbine casing in GG or GS cast iron, conferring to the casing an excellent longevity. Anti-corrosive bicomponent external coating based on epoxy resin.
- The two shaft ends are similar and both can be used for power take off.
- Specially profiled guide vanes
- Hs max 3 m
- Designed for continuous service