John Deere - Model 2000 Series - Compact Tractors
Effortless and natural. That’s what it feels like to get behind the wheel of our premium 2000 TWENTY SERIES Tractors. These compacts have the comfort and convenience features other tractors in their category salivate over: standard cruise control, Drive Over Deck, power steering, and an optional independent lift kit. Throw in durable “big-tractor” features like a full Category 1 three-point hitch and heavy-duty axles for higher loads and you have three compacts who act like heavyweight contenders. If you’re looking for a tractor that’s compact but operates on another level, look at the 2320, 2520, and 2720. Or build one online at www.JohnDeere.com/2000.
- Optional Independent Lift Kit uses tractor hydraulics to raise and lower deck, independent of the 3-point hitch position.
- Folding ROPS are standard and comply with ASAE and OSHA standards.
- Hydrostatic power steering for smooth and steady maneuvering.
- On Ramp Drive Over Deck allows for easy attaching of mower deck.
- 200 CX loader can attach and detach in under 3 minutes – with no tools.
- Convenient loader joystick is positioned close at hand and clear of your knee.