John Deere - Model BC1324E - Brush Cutters
While we attempt to ensure display of current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may reflect occasional data entry errors. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult dealership personnel for details. Prices are quoted for the US only and may not include dealer preparation, transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.
- 2100 Series Briggs & Stratton OHV engine with 344cc displacement
- 20 ft-lbs Gross Torque
- Three-speed transmission; three forward and one reverse
- Sloping deck for efficient clearing of material
- Sealed, limited-slip transmission with reverse for durability & easy maneuvering
- Clears thick brush up to 2' saplings 6' high
- 24' wide cut with reinforced spindle for added durability
- Electric start with on-board battery (battery sold separately)
- Steel hand guards protect against injuries during operation
- Rigid deck design for added stability in brush
- 16' puncture resistant tractor tires go anywhere
- Front deck projectile guard, brush bar and solid skids for added safety
- 2 year consumer / 1 year commercial warranty
- Weighs 283 lbs; Length - 82.5' Width - 27.5'